Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Definitely closed, maybe this stems from my childhood but I still sometimes think there is a distinct possibility that something is lurking inside of them, its either that or the fact that there is an annoying fluorescent light that comes on every time they are open.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?Usually, only if they smell good. I figure they are going to get replaced most of the time any way and come in handy for future vacations.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in especially around my feet. I get very uncomfortable if the sheets aren't tight around my feet...weird I know. I
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
I'd like to say I could take a bear...but I am going to be realistic and go with the bees.
5. Do you have freckles?
Yes, so many. I just tried counting and didn't even know where to begin.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?Slow pokes. Whether its on the road, in the grocery aisle, or even on running trails I am usually in a hurry and can't stand when people somehow become obstacles. This must be the city girl in me.
7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
I was a girl scout. That should answer the question. And maybe just once in some tall grass I'll refer to as woods for all intensive purposes when the line for the porta potties at a concert was too long.
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
Definitely. There's always music playing even if its just in my head.
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?Usually. Unfortunately I used to bite my nails and instead used pens as a stand in. Now I'm addicted to pens..?
10. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
Absolutely. I find it obnoxious when a guy refuses to wear pink it screams insecure to me because guys look great in pink.
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I don't eat real chicken nuggets (I am a vegetarian) but I dip faux nuggets in honey or ketchup. I used to only dip them in honey as a kid. SO good. Try it immediately.
12. What is your favorite food?
It is constantly changing but two that have never failed me are peanut butter and cereal.
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Man on Fire, Coyote Ugly, Steel Magnolias, Dirty Dancing, Sex and the City, Pride and Prejudice, ahh too many to list!
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I answered this in the peeing question but yes I actually still have my Girl Scout sash with all of the patches tucked in my bed side table. I may or may not have used it for Halloween....
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Maybe, if it was a present for my future husband or a tasteful fashion photo shoot.
16. Can you change the oil on a car?
I have a general idea. I know how to check it but I don't necessarily know how to change it. I can change the wiper fluid!
17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Knock on wood no. I try and obey the speed limit within reason I just picture what I would do if I got pulled over...lets just say it involves lots of tears and embarrassment, something I would like to avoid.
18. Ever ran out of gas?
Not yet. I hope this doesn't happen either! (My superstition is totally coming into play in this question and the one before..eek)
19. Are you lazy?
I like to think of myself as someone who enjoys leisurely activities but I definitely prefer to be on the go because I get bored far to easily.
20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Since my birthday is around Halloween this was a big holiday in my house. I was a witch, ballerina, fairy, princess, wonder woman....
21. How many languages can you speak?
English and some Spanish, enough to get by.
22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
I have grown up watching Leno so I would have to go with him. Plus I think Letterman is kind of a sleeze.
23. Do you sing in the car?
Absolutely. Even louder if I am alone.
24. Ever eat a pierogi?
Not even sure what these contain but maybe?
25. First concert?
It was either Beach Boys or Spice Girls, either way both were phenomenal concerts. I may or may not have dressed up as Baby Spice :)
Have a great rest of your Thursday! One more day until the weekend!!!